1. Info Session on Proposed Tightening of Dog Bylaw: The Recreation Commission and Cemetery Committee will host a public information session at 7:30 p.m. thisTuesday, Jan. 21, at Hunt’s Gym to discuss changes their proposing to the town's dog bylaw. Get the details here.
2. Public Meetings Preview: According to the town website, here's the week's lineup of public meetings:
- Monday, Jan. 20: MLK Day
- Tuesday, Jan. 21: A Historic Districts Commission site visit at 8 a.m., the Planning Board at 7 p.m., the Board of Health at 7 p.m., the Hanscom Field Advisory Commission at 7 p.m. and a Joint Meeting of the Cemetery Committee and Recreation Commission at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 22: the Municipal Light Board at 7:30 a.m., the CCHS Building Committee at 6 p.m., Public Ceremonies & Celebrations at 6 p.m., the CCHS High School Advisory Council at 6:30 p.m. and the Natural Resources Commission at 7 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 23: the Historic Districts Commission at 7 p.m., the Hanscom Area Towns (HATS) at 7 p.m. and the Finance Committee at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Jan. 24:
3. Monday's MLK Day: Which means schools, government officers, banks, the stock market and postal service will be closed, but supermarkets, retailers, private employers, liquor stores are open.
4. January Sustainable Concord Coffee: Will be held at 7:30 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 21 at the Harvey Wheeler Community Center and the featured speaker will be Concord Selectman Elise Woodward, who licensed architect and principal at the Boston-based firm of Shepley Bullfinch who has special expertise in the area of green building. Get the details here.
5. College Planning Workshop at CCHS: At 7 p.m. this Wednesday, Jan. 22 at CCHS, the Concord Carlisle High School Parents Association will host a College Planning Workshop designed for parents of college-bound students in grades 8-11. Get the details here.