Concord Academy is a private coed secondary school for grades 9-12. Some students attend during the day, and others board on campus. Notable alumni include Caroline Kennedy, Queen Noor of Jordan and author Sebastian Junger.
- Hours: Day and boarding
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Number of students: 373
- Male-to-female ratio: 49% male, 51% female
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Acceptance rate (%): 32
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 6:1
- Parking: On-street: free
- Number of faculty: 61
- How engaged is the school with the community?: Concord Academy has arts, programs and lectures open to the community.
- What makes this community special?: CA, as it is known, is located in the center of Concord, and is well-integrated into the community. The library is across the street, and it has a diverse student body.
- Grade levels: 9-12
- Boarding: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Language lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Student clubs: More than 70 student clubs and organizations on campus.
- Sports teams: 23 teams of interscholastic sports, 3 intramural teams