Concord Center Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine
Concord Center Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine treats a very wide range of medical and psychological conditions such as back pain, allergies, infertility, digestive problems, depression, anxiety and stress using acupuncture and Chinese medicine. The practice aims to help patients achieve their highest health potential and feel better than they ever have before. Concord Center extends treatment to individuals of all ages.
- Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat 10:00am-4:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: BCBS, Harvard-Pilgrim, Aetna, United Healthcare
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Licenses: Practitioners are both licensed by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine to practice Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine.
- Affiliations: American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (AAAOM); Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Society of Massachusetts (AOMSM)
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Specialties: Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine