Concord Children's Center
Serving the Concord community since 1975, and located across from Emerson Hospital, Concord Children's Center has three child care centers in Concord. It is NAEYC accredited which is the highest distinction for the child care industry, and it is open year-round serving over 200 children from 10-weeks of age through kindergarten.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- What makes this community special?: Concord is a historic community located 20 miles from downtown Boston.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Ages: 10 weeks - 6-years-old
- Capacity: 200
- Services (child care, day care): Drop-off, Pick-up
- Insured: Yes
- Licensed: Yes
- Average personnel experience (years): 5
- Average personnel training (years): 5
- What's your organizational philosophy?: To promote a child's self-esteem