The Concord Museum offers both visiting students and tourists a rich and varied history of Concord. A favorite event is Concord Museum's Annual Garden Tour where visitors get to view some of Concord's finest houses and gardens. For information on current exhibits, please visit the website provided.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1886
- Ticket information: Tickets available at the museum.
- Student discounts: Yes
- Senior discounts: Yes
- Private parties: No
- Food/drink: No
- Alcohol served: No
- Coat/bag check: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Concord is a historic town located just 20 miles west of Boston.
- What is an interesting historical or little known fact about this town?: April 19th is most often associated with the 1775 fight at the North Bridge. Yet, it was also on April 19th, in 1861, that Concord's citizens answered the President's call for troops and left to fight in the Civil War.
- Guided tours?: No
- Audio tours?: No
- Gift shop: Yes
- Gift shop hours: Same as the museum.
- Cameras allowed?: No
- Membership levels: Corporate, Family, Individual