Located in a prime corner location across from the Concord Depot and commuter rail station, Concord Provisions offers groceries, organic meats, beer and quality wines. With beer and wine tastings and knife sharpening classes, Concord Provisions provides extra value for its customers.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 9pm; Sun, noon - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Natural
- Specialties: Organic beef
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Concord is a historic community located just 20 miles west of Boston.
- What are your suggested wine/beverage choices for each season?: Red wine in winter, white wine in summer and beer all year long.
- Tastings: Yes
- Ice: No
- Kegs: No
- Grocery services: Beer, Wine