Concord Scout House, Inc.
Concord Scout House offers rentals for large scout groups, seating up to 200 people. Located within walking distance from Concord Center amidst historical buildings and residential dwellings, the Concord Scout House is an example of Concord's distinctive period architecture. This is a building used for the well being of the community with public dances being held here for the last 40 years.
- Hours: Office hours: Mon, Wed, Fri, 9am - noon. Private events as scheduled.
- Handicap Accessible: Access ramp to the left of the front door; accessible bathroom.
- Founding Date: 1932
- Ticket information: The Scout House may be rented for private or public events. Contact the office the office for times and rates, or see the website.
- Student discounts: No
- Senior discounts: No
- Private parties: Yes
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Coat/bag check: No
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- What makes this community special?: The Concord Scout House was converted from a barn to a community meeting hall in the early 1930s, supported entirely by public subscription.
- What is an interesting historical or little known fact about this town?: Concord was a stop on the underground railroad for slaves heading north.
- Guided tours?: Yes
- Guided tour languages: English
- Audio tours?: No
- Gift shop: No
- Cameras allowed?: Yes
- Membership levels: Corporate, Family, Individual