Main number: 978-369-9200; Toll-free: 800-370-9200
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, Concord's Colonial Inn dates from 1716. The Inn is located in the center of historic Concord, a pleasant walk from the famous North Bridge, where colonial Minutemen faced down British redcoats in the first battle of the American Revolution on April 19, 1775. It is steps away from Concord's many unique and creative shops, historic and literary sites and fine dining.
Charming and historical decor are the hallmarks of Concord's Colonial Inn guest rooms, which feature authentic colonial antiques and reproductions, yet offer 21st century amenities such as high-speed Internet, private baths and HBO.
Dining at Concord's Colonial Inn ranges from the casual pub ambience of the Village Forge Tavern, which features live music for most of the nights, to fine dining at the Merchants Row and Liberty Restaurants. Warm days find locals and visitors alike flocking to the front portico for drinks and meals al fresco. Six function rooms are available for meetings and private dinners.
- Fax: 978-371-1533
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Diner's Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Concord is a beautiful town of great importance to American history and is noted as well for its extraordinarily rich literary history.
- Facilities: Bars, Entertainment, Luggage storage, Meeting rooms, Restaurants, Shops, Taxi dispatch
- Transportation: Bus, Commuter rail, Taxi/limo
- Map of the premises (e.g. airport map, bus station map, etc.) [link]: www.concordscolonialinn.com/concord-ma-lodging-directions.…
- Discounts: Corporate, Group/family, Senior, Volume/season
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of rooms: 56
- Level: Luxury/upscale
- Services: Bar/restaurant, Reservations, Room service
- Room features: Coffee maker, Internet connection, Refrigerator