With 23 tables and a large, modern interior and private parking lot, this Dunkin' Donuts can accomodate a large crowd. With its hallmark selection of great donuts, breakfast sandwiches and signature blend coffee, Dunkin Donuts is a great place to stop for a snack.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 4:30am - 9pm; Sat, 5am - 4pm; Sun, 6am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Doughnuts, coffee
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Doughnuts, coffee
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Concord is a historic community located just 20 miles west of downtown Boston. It is known as being the birthplace of the American Revolution.
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Honey-dipped donuts
- Wi-Fi: None
- Newspapers, magazines: Yes
- If this community were a roast, what would it be?: French Roast