Serving the Concord community since 2007 and located in Concord Crossing near the commuter train station, Farfalle Italian Market is a gem with high-quality Italian food and a bistro-like atmosphere. Providing extensive catering services, wine tastings and cooking classes, Farfalle also has an attractive interior and outdoor tables for eating.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 7pm; Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, closed for special events, tastings and cooking classes
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Italian food, wine
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders
- Specialties: Eggplant Parmesan, Caprese Salad
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Concord is a historic community and birthplace of the American Revolution. It is located just 20 miles west of Boston.