Serving the Concord and Greater Boston communities since 1985, Nashoba Brook Bakery is both a wholesale and retail baker with additional take-out and delivery lunch options. Featuring a stunning interior with full-handicapped ramp access, the L-shaped bakery caters to local cooks who swear by the "Slowrise" breads sold, as well as busy lunch and coffee break crowds. Nashoba Brook Bakery is located on Commonwealth Avenue in Concord and is open seven days a week.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 5:30pm; Sat, 7am - 5pm; Sun, 8am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the entrance.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Slowrise homemade bread made with homegrown yeast, baked goods, sandwiches
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: "Slowrise" bread products
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Concord is a historic community located just 20 miles west of Boston. It is known as being the birthplace of American Revolution.
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Bakery products, breads, sandwiches