noa, opened in 2006, displays the work of more than 200 artists and 75 jewelers. It has two other locations one in Harvard at the Fruitlands Museum, which just opened, and one nearby Groton. Catering to the local artists with talent and creative style, noa is a treasure trove of beautiful art including pottery, blown glass, earrings, bracelets and housewares of distinction. Conveniently located for both commuters and pedestrians in West Concord, noa is a pleasure to visit.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, Fri, 10am - 5:30pm; Thu, 10am - 7pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, noon - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Jewelry, handcrafted artisan jewelry, housewares
- Services: Gift wrapping
- Return policy: 30-day return is allowed
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Concord is a historic community being the birthplace of American Revolution. It is located just 20 miles west of Boston.
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Find accessories that match your sense of style.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Handcrafted
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Vintage: Yes
- What are most popular gifts for both women and men?: Individual gifts chosen by those who know each other well.