North Bridge Antiques
Serving the Concord community for 18 years and operating in co-operation with other antique dealers in the area, North Bridge Antiques offers a diverse collection antiques, including antique plates, silver pieces and other collectible items.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Antiques including Steiff, Quimper and Limoges
- Return policy: Check with the store.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- What makes this community special?: Concord is the birthplace of the American Revolution and located just 20 miles west of downtown Boston.
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: Where will it look best in my home?
- Multi-dealer store: No