Serving the Concord and Greater Boston Metro area for more than 40 years, Perceptions specializes in an eclectic mix of distinctive jewelry, gifts, clothing and crafts. With an impressive array of designer and online items available, Perceptions has done an excellent job of creating its own distinctive and appealing image. It is located in Concord center and is conveniently positioned for heavy pedestrian traffic.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 5pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pottery, jewelry, clothes, crafts
- Return policy: Check with the store.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Concord is the birthplace of the American Revolution and is located just 20 miles west of downtown Boston.
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Find clothes you feel good in.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Eileen Fischer
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No