A skilled artisan, Robin Bergman is acclaimed for her hand loomed knitted clothing. A Niche Magazine award winner with several other awards and recognitions in place, Bergman has several current ongoing shows throughout the country showcasing her talented work. She has also taught hand and machine knitting techniques. She is known for painting with yarns and her unusual ability to juxtapose natural fibers and luxury yarns with unexpected detail.
- Hours: By appointment.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Unique one-of-a-kind cardigans, scarfs and knitted clothing.
- Services: Classes
- Return policy: Check with store.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: West Concord is an artisan community located with Concord which is known for being the birthplace of the American Revolution. It is located just 20 miles west of Boston.
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Wear clothes that are visually appealing and feel good.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Robin Bergman
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 1
- Tailoring: Yes