The Barber Shop is located in West Concord since 1970 and one of the two barber shops in Concord is owned by the same family. The shop offers a spacious and old style interior. It also offers handicapped access, and haircuts to men, women and children. This old time barber shop has great neighborhood appeal.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 6pm; Sat, 7am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Concord is a historic community, being the birthplace of the American Revolution. It is located just 20 miles west of Boston.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Hair Services: Shave
- Hair Specialties: Children, Men, Women
- If you could only give one tip to customers to maintain healthy hair, what would it be?: Use conditioner and wash your hair every other day.