Located above the Main Street Market and Cafe on Main Street in Concord, The Muse's Window carries a variety of artisan jewelry, scarves and accessories. Owner Karen Biow takes great pride in the fact that all of the items for sale in her store are handmade; most are made by American craftspeople and not, she points out, in a sweatshop. Along with the accessories, Biow's shop specializes in out-of-the-ordinary small gifts and home furnishings. Please stop by to view her current collection.
- Fax: 978-287-5501
- Hours: Tue - Thu, 12 - 5pm; Fri - Sat, 10:30am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Artisan jewelry, scarves, and accessories. Handcast tableware, lamps, decorative objects for the home. Unusual and whimsical handcrafted gifts.
- Return policy: Returns for store credit only.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered