Verrill Farm owns 200 acres of land in both Sudbury and Concord and helps to create a rolling, wide-open space in this section of town. Serving the Concord community since 1922, the Verrill Family works hard to grow wholesome foods with both flavor and quality, and to create a natural atmosphere for its shoppers. Offering delectable treats in its bakery and fresh vegetables from its fields and in its small eat-in area, Verrill Farm is a must visit destination.
- Hours: Daily, 9am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Vegetables, baked goods, sandwiches, jams, breads
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Fresh and wholesome foods and produce
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Months of operation: All year