Who to Call: In the event of an emergency, call Emerson Hospital at 978-369-1400.
- It is located at 133 Old Rd. to Nine Acre Corner.
- Emerson Hospital's surgery department provides advanced procedures and care in a patient-friendly environment.
- The emergency division is open 24 hours a day.
Who to Call: In the event of emergency call 911. For other times, call the Concord Police Department at 978-318-3400.
- Barry R. Neal is the chief of the department.
- Its office is located at 219 Walden St.
- The department has many divisions such as Patrol Division, Special Services, Public Safety Communications and Traffic Enforcement.
- The department also administers sponsored and collaborative programs such as child seat safety, communities for restorative justice and Domestic Violence Victim Assistance Program (DVAAP).
- The department schedules appointments for application or renewal of firearm licenses.
Who to Call: In case of emergency call 911. At other times, call the Concord Fire Department at 978-318-3488.
- Its office is located at 209 Walden St.
- Mark R. Cotreau is the chief of the department.
- The department provides fire, rescue and emergency medical services to the town.
- The department also conducts fire safety talks with students in schools and organizations.
Who to Call: In the event of emergency, call 911 for assistance. During other times, call the LifeLine Ambulance Service at 781-935-2220.
- Its office is located at 6A Gill St., Woburn, MA 01801.
- It serves the neighbouring towns of Arlington, Needham, Norwood, Brighton, Concord, Framingham, Peabody, Woburn and Worcester.
- You may also call the Concord Fire Department at 978-318-3488 for assistance.